The price of mining machines must be adjusted frequently according to many factors, including USD exchange rate, the network difficulty, and expected difficulty increase. Refund requests based on price changes cannot
Up to two years warranty instead of 180 days.
Antminer Z9 Mini Specifications:
1) Product model Z9 mini
2) Quantity of hash chips per Miner 12 PCS
3) Total quantity of hash boards 3 PCS
4) Total hash rate 10.0k Sol/s±5%
5) DC voltage input 11.60~13.00 V
6) DC current input @12V DC input @25℃ 20.6 A +5%
7) DC Power @12V DC input @25℃ 247 W +5%
8) 220VAC Power @25℃ ,93% conversion efficiency of APW3 266 W +5%
9) 220VAC Power efficiency @25℃ ,93% conversion efficiency of APW3++ 26.6J/Ksol±5%
10) Weight（without package） 2.02kg
11) Operation temperature 0-40 ℃
12) Storage temperature -40-85 ℃
13) Operation humidity 5%RH-95%RH，prevent condensation
14) Noise@25℃ 55dB
15) Networking connection mode Ethernet Cable
16) Power connection mode All PCI-E ports are required to power the board. You can use one PSU to power multiple boards.We suggest to plug in all cable harness before power up PSU.
17) Size (Length*Width*Hight) 206x124x155mm
PSU: A power supply unit is not included.
You will need an ATX PSU with sufficient (4) six-pin PCIe connectors. All PCIe connectors on a hashing board need to be connected to the PSU for the hashing board to operate.
We recommend the APW3++ 1600w power supply to power the Antminer Z9 mini.
Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the 3 PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.