BITMAIN ANTMINER X3, CryptoNight
Antminer X3 Specifications:
2) Total quantity of hash chips 180 pcs
3) Total quantity of hash boards 3 pcs
4) Total hash rate 220 kH/s
5) DC voltage input 11.60~13.00 V
6) DC current input @12V DC 38.8 A +7% 7) DC Power @12V DC input 465 W +7%
8) 220VAC Power @25℃ ,93% conversion efficiency of APW3 500 W +7%
9) 220VAC Power efficiency @25℃,93% conversion efficiency of APW3 2.27 J/kH +7%
10) Weight（without package） 5.5 kg
11) Operation temperature 0-40 ℃
12) Storage temperature -40-85 ℃
13) Operation humidity 5%RH-95%RH, prevent condensation
14) Noise 76 dB
15) Networking connection mode Ethernet Cable
16) Power connection mode All three PCI-E ports are required to power the board. You can use one PSU to power multiple boards, but do not attempt to power one board with two PSUs.We suggest to prevent the control board to be powered up before hash boards be powered up.
17) Size(Length*Width*Hight,without package) 334mm*125mm*207mm
Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
PSU: A power supply unit is not included. You will need an ATX PSU with at least 9 six-pin PCIE connectors. There are 2 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 2 are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
We recommend the APW3++1600w power supply for use with the Antminer L3+. One power supply supports two Antminer L3+.
Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the 9 PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.