Note: The price of bitcoin mining machines must be adjusted frequently according to many factors, including Bitcoin/USD exchange rate, the network difficulty, and expected difficulty increase. Refund requests based on price changes
cannot be honored.
Note: Up to two years warranty instead of 180 days.
Antminer S9j Specifications
1. Hash Rate: 17 TH/s - 18.5 TH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 1323W + 10% (at the wall, with APW7 ,93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 0.098 J/GH + 10%(at the wall, with APW7 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
5. Chip quantity per unit: 189x BM1387
6. Dimensions: 350mm(L)*135mm(W)*158mm(H)
7. Cooling: 2x 12038 fan Front fan: 6000 rpm, Rear fan: 4300 rpm
8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
9. Network Connection: Ethernet
10.Frequency: Automatically set
Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
PSU: A power supply unit is not included. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
We recommend the APW7++-1800 power supply for use with the Antminer S9j. One power supply supports one Antminer S9j.
Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. If you use different PSU for hash boards and control board, please make sure to power the hash boards first and the control board only after the hash boards have been powered.
This Antminer S9j is not only the first 16nm miner for retailuse but using less than half the energy per gigahash of the S7, but it is also our most powerful miner to enter mass production . At 0.098 joules per gigahash, this is the most efficient machine available to the bitcoin mining public.
Antminer S9j photos
Antminer S9j front view with fan attached
Antminer S9j back view with fan attached
Antminer S9j front view with fan removed
Antminer S9j hash board