The price of mining machines must be adjusted frequently according to many factors, including USD exchange rate, the network difficulty, and expected difficulty increase. Refund requests based on price changes cannot
Up to two years warranty instead of 180 days.
Antminer E3 Specifications:
2) Total quantity of hash chips 18 PCS
3) Total quantity of hash boards 3 PCS
4) Total hash rate 190 MH/s
5) DC voltage input 11.60~13.00 V
6) DC current input @12V DC input @25℃ 58.9 A +4%
7) DC Power @12V DC input @25℃ 707 W +4%
8) 220VAC Power @25℃ ,93% conversion efficiency of APW3++ 760 W +4%
9) 220VAC Power efficiency @25℃ ,93% conversion efficiency of APW3++ 4 J/MH +4%
10) Weight（without package） 10.5 kg
11) Operation temperature 0-40 ℃
12) Storage temperature -40-85 ℃
13) Operation humidity 5%RH-95%RH， prevent condensation
14) Noise 76 dB
15) Networking connection mode Ethernet Cable
16) Power connection mode All two PCI-E ports are required to power the board. You can use one PSU to power multiple boards, but do not attempt to power one board with two PSUs. We suggest to prevent the control board to be powered up before hash boards be powered up.
17) Size (Length*Width*Hight) 399.5mm*130mm*328.15mm
Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
We recommend the APW7 1800w power supply for use with the Antminer E3. One power supply supports one Antminer E3.
Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. If you use different PSU for hash boards and control board, please make sure to power the hash boards first and the control board only after the hash boards have been powered.